31 March 2022

Around the Bend

 

To the right of the white line is, I think, a parking area. Odd that the owners of these scooters would park so close to the road, but perhaps they didn't want anyone to block them in with a car. I made the photo because it looks like the leaning scooters are involved in a riderless race.

I set the camera to black and white before making this photo, but it wasn't a good choice. The sky was overcast and grey and there was little contrast. After I got home I switched the film simulation to Velvia on my Fujifilm X-T4 and got better results. The photo is still a bit flat, but at least there is some colour to break the monotony.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat in a Blanket

  Fuji 200, Nikon F6  Another test to see how I like Blogger versus Wordpress. Wordpress themes are irritating me.