10 March 2022

The Nicer Side of Cheongcho Lake (and a bit of not-so-nice)

Some time ago I posted photos of the commercial and industrial side of Cheongcho Lake. The first photo I'm posting today is from one of the parks on the southwestern part of the lake.

The reeds and egrets are lovely. The buildings are not so lovely, but at least they are photogenic. The twigs in the foreground are unfortunate. I couldn't get through them without breaking up the bushes and probably scaring away the birds. They are a very nervous breed.

And when you have birds, of course, you have bird shit. Lots and lots of it from egrets, ducks, and seagulls. And then someone has to come out with a hose and spray it off the docks. I hope he's getting more than minimum wage.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat in a Blanket

  Fuji 200, Nikon F6  Another test to see how I like Blogger versus Wordpress. Wordpress themes are irritating me.