27 April 2022

Space Between Buildings

 

Between Two Buildings, Jungang Street, Sokcho.

For those of you who care about such things, I used the Classic Negative simulation on my Fujifilm X-T4. I couldn't see the point of the simulation when I first tried it out, but it's pretty good for snapshots when out and about. It is supposedly based on amateur films from 'back in the day' (ugh), but none of the photos I have from long ago have colour casts like the digital simulation. Maybe it's supposed to look like expired film?


2 comments:

  1. That's weird, having a colour cast on the simulation. I wonder why.

    I'll use expired film if it comes my way but I don't go out of the way to buy it. I don't understand why anyone would want expired colour film though - I imagine you'd have to do some fixing in post-processing, which kind of defeats the purpose.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are quite a few people who use expired film for the colour shifts and odd effects. The film can be cheap as well.

      Delete

Cat in a Blanket

  Fuji 200, Nikon F6  Another test to see how I like Blogger versus Wordpress. Wordpress themes are irritating me.