11 April 2022

Heavy

 

Apartment Construction, Sokcho

I am reasonably skilled at composition, but I don't think I do such a great job of conveying feeling. Mostly my pictures are about form, and I've heard them described as 'cold'. But I think the light and the placement of the elements in the frame describe how I felt when I made the photograph. This kind of apartment blends in well with its surroundings in a place like Seoul or Busan, but in a small city like Sokcho it squats oppressively upon the landscape and mind.

2 comments:

  1. I get it. Very good. Even the clouds aren't happy about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I wonder if high-rises affect weather.

      Delete

Cat in a Blanket

  Fuji 200, Nikon F6  Another test to see how I like Blogger versus Wordpress. Wordpress themes are irritating me.