08 November 2021

Bicycle Ride

 

Alton Bicycle Shop
My bicycle was making a terrible creaking noise from somewhere near the front, so I stopped by the Alton bicycle shop on my way to the supermarket. I thought the noise was coming from the front forks, but it turned out to be the pedals. The owner of the shop tightened them up and greased them up and I was on my way. Sadly, he didn't wipe off the extra grease and I ruined the lower leg of my trousers.

7-11 Convenience Store
On the way back from the supermarket I usually stop by this store to have a tin of coffee. This mocha version of Let's Be coffee is only sold in a few places. 

Dano Festival Centre Souvenir Shop
This traditional style building looks a bit out of place, but it's nice. You can buy souvenirs here and, according to a sign in the window, have a 'coffee experience'. I suppose you get to grind beans or something, but sounds something like drinking so much coffee that you start having visions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat in a Blanket

  Fuji 200, Nikon F6  Another test to see how I like Blogger versus Wordpress. Wordpress themes are irritating me.