07 October 2021

Shinyeong Building


 
Shinyeong Building, Downtown Gangneung.

Sometimes I make a photo of a place using a digital camera and go back later to see what it looks like on film. Sometimes, like in this case, I go back to see what a place looks like in a digital photo. I think both versions look good, though I think my framing was better when I visited the building earlier this month with my Nikon D850. Nothing to do with the D850 being a digital camera - I probably just had a better idea of what I wanted the photo to look like. I suspect that when printed the digital and film versions of this scene won't be that different.


2 comments:

  1. The second shot with the slight tilt on the framing works best for me. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete

Cat in a Blanket

  Fuji 200, Nikon F6  Another test to see how I like Blogger versus Wordpress. Wordpress themes are irritating me.