16 October 2021

Hoesan Neighbourhood

It's been raining and cloudy for the past couple of weeks. A good opportunity to get out and make some photos. The top two photos were made on HP5+ and the last was made on long-expired FP4+ that a friend from England had lying around for about twenty years. Still looks fine.

 Speaking of old things, this tractor's brand name is Goldstar. You might remember their televisions and stereos. In the 90s, Goldstar merged with Lucky to form the Lucky Goldstar Company. Commonly known as LG.

I've photographed this house, tree, and fence quite a few times, but I think this latest version is my favourite.

One of my favourite recent photographs. I might need to darken up the hills on the right a little bit.

Thanks for looking.


2 comments:

  1. Love that first shot. Great framing. Also the last. Nice work. I see what you mean about the hills...I think you're right, a tad darker would balance it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the comments. I'll darken it up to match the hill on the left.

      Delete

Cat in a Blanket

  Fuji 200, Nikon F6  Another test to see how I like Blogger versus Wordpress. Wordpress themes are irritating me.