14 August 2021

Cats and Cameras

First of all, a few cat photos. Because why not?



Next, a weird dream I had the other night. I dreamt that I went to the vet with a cat that looked like Amice but had blue fur on top with more stripes. This blue cat was hanging off my arm with all four legs, for some reason. The vet also had a camera section(!) and was selling 6x7 format camera kits in cases at different prices. The cameras looked something like Pentax 67 cameras, and each kit had different quick release plates, filters, and so on. Also, the cameras were in various conditions, with the cheapest (broken) being free and the most expensive being like new and costing nearly four million Won. Also in the animal hospital / camera store was a strange animal that was something like a cat, something like a monkey, and something like a wild pig. It had dark skin and its patchy fur was in sprouts that looked something like yellow fungus. This very friendly creature took a liking to me and hopped up on my shoulder where it stayed. The vet didn't know what kind of animal it was and didn't seem to care much. I was wondering how I could convince the missus to keep it when I woke up. I think the city is adding something to the water supply . . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cat in a Blanket

  Fuji 200, Nikon F6  Another test to see how I like Blogger versus Wordpress. Wordpress themes are irritating me.